Generally It Will Take 30 Days To Make Your Prototype Seamless Sample, Sampling Charge is $150 for 1 Color 1 Size If Yarns Available, After Finish Sampling, We Will Send The Sample To You By Our Own Account. We Will Need Your PDF or A.I. Techpacks Which Includes Graphics, Colors Description, Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Quality Swatches, Texture Reference Samples. After You Place Order, The Sampling Charge Can Be Deducted From The Production Invoice.
2. How Long It Will Take To Finish The Production?
After Receive Your Order, We Will Make Full Colors & Full Sizes Pre-Production Samples For Your Approval, Which Takes About 15 Days. After You Approved The Pre-Production Samples, It Will Take About 35 to 45 Days To Finish The Bulk Production.
3. Do You Provide Free Samples For Us To Check Quality?
Yes, Samples Are Free, But We Need You To Pick Up The Parcel.that is the express charge would be paid by buyer.
Generally Our Minimum of Quantity Is 1000 Pieces/Size/Color/Style, 3000 Pieces/Style.
For New Customers, We Only Accept T/T ( 30% Deposit + 70% Payment Made Before Shipment ) or 30% in advance and the rest 70% L/C At Sight. Payment Can Be Through Bank Wire, WesternUnion. For Long-Term Coorperative Clients, We Can Do Usance L/C, Deposit + Balance Payment Made Against B/L Copy.
2. Can We Pay By Cash?
Sometimes, Clients Have Shipment Forwarder, Buying Agents or Office In China, They Want To Pay Locally, Sure We accept Chinese RMB, or USD Cash From Concerned People.